tax services


Internal Revenue Service

-Get IRS Forms

-Apply for EIN

-Apply for extension

-Track you tax refund

California Franchise Tax Board

-Get State forms

-Apply for State EIN

-Apply for extension

-Track your refund

California Board of Equalization

Apply for Seller’s Permit

Pay sales taxes


-View tax rates

-File unemployment claim

Intuit Quickbooks Software

-Buy QuickBooks Software

-Get the latest news about QuickBooks

National Association of Certified Bookkeepers

-Get the latest news about new laws affecting bookkeeping business.


Jan 10, 2015 | Posted by | Comments Off on Resources